Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Where do I park for orientation?
When you arrive on campus for your orientation programs, you must park in Parking Structure I. Look for signs and balloons to guide you to the structure.
Prior to your orientation program, you will receive a confirmation email with information about where to check-in (including directions), where to park, what to bring, and more. Visit the Orientation Services website for more information.You may click Maps, Directions & Transportation for information about how to get to Cal Poly Pomona.
- How do I get to orientation?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- Where will orientation check-in take place?