Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - What do I need to submit to my VA Certifying Official once I am registered for my courses?
Registration for Courses and VA Benefits Certification
You will not have to submit additional documents as long as your Cal Poly Pomona VA Certifying Official has your completed educational plan for the academic year on file.The courses that you do register for must be towards your degree requirements and on your educational plan for the year.
Samuel Kim is the VA Certifying Official in the Registrar's Office. The Registrar's Office is located in Bldg. 98 (CLA), 2nd floor. You may contact him at 909.869.2867 or email@example.com.
- When should I meet with my VA Certifying Official?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- Who is my VA Certifying Official at Cal Poly Pomona?
- How do I contact the Registrar's Office?
- How do I register for classes?