Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - What do I need to submit to my VA Certifying Official once I am registered for my courses?
Registration for Courses and VA Benefits Certification
You will not have to submit additional documents as long as your Cal Poly Pomona VA Certifying Official has your completed educational plan for the academic year on file.The courses that you do register for must be towards your degree requirements and on your educational plan for the year.
Samuel Kim is the VA Certifying Official in the Registrar's Office. The Registrar's Office is located in Bldg. 98 (CLA), 2nd floor. You may contact him at 909.869.2867 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When should I meet with my VA Certifying Official?
- Who is my VA Certifying Official at Cal Poly Pomona?
- When do I register for classes?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- How do I contact the Registrar's Office?