Our Best Answer - Do dependents get priority registration?
Dependents of Veterans and Priority Registration
If you are currently in the military or have been honorably discharged from U.S. military service, you are eligible for priority registration. Dependents of Veterans do not get priority registration.
We do encourage dependents of Veterans to stop by our Veterans Resource Center, located in the SSB, Building 121 West, 1st Floor.
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- How do I register for classes?
- I’m a Veteran, am I eligible for priority registration?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
- What is grade forgiveness?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?