Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do dependents get priority registration?
Dependents of Veterans and Priority Registration
If you are currently in the military or have been honorably discharged from U.S. military service, you are eligible for priority registration. Dependents of Veterans do not get priority registration.
We do encourage dependents of Veterans to stop by our Veterans Resource Center, located in the CLA (Bldg.98) Tower, on the 2nd floor next to the Registrar’s Office.
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When can I register for summer courses?
- How do I register for classes?
- I’m a Veteran, am I eligible for priority registration?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?