Our Best Answer - I’m a Veteran, am I eligible for priority registration?
Veteran and Priority Registration
If you have been honorably discharged from U.S. military service or are currently in the military, you are eligible for priority registration. If you are currently receiving VA benefits, you will be notified of your priority registration. If you are not receiving benefits, you should contact your your Cal Poly Pomona VA Certifying Official, Samuel Kim, and submit your DD214 or military ID, if you have not yet done so already.
Samuel Kim is located in the Veterans Resource Center (SSB, Building 121 West, 1st Floor) and can be reached at 909.869.2867 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information and services for veterans is available in the Veterans Resource Center, by phone to 909.849.6994 or by email to email@example.com.
- Do you offer disability accommodations during orientation?
- How do I pay for orientation?
- How do I register for orientation?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- Do I have to stay for the entire orientation?
- How long is orientation?
- When is orientation?
- How much does orientation cost?
- Can the orientation fee be postponed or deferred?
- Do dependents get priority registration?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- How do I register for classes?
- What is a Cal Vet Fee Waiver?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- When will I get my GWT score?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- What is BroncoDirect?