Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is an ECD?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - Why do I have an advising hold?
You have an advising hold on your record either because your department has requested that one be placed on your record to alert you of the need to see an academic advisor, or because your academic standing needs improvement. It is important that you receive academic advisement to remain on track for graduation. To have the hold released, you need to see your advisor. Student Success Central has advising and academic resources, as well as an advising directory, to help you plan.
To learn how to view your holds, watch the how-to video below.
- Where can I get advising?
- What is academic advising?
- Why is there a hold on my account?
- Why do I have an Academic Hold for Unpaid Parking Citations?
- Why do I have an Orientation hold?