Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- Can I carry a knife on campus?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Does a W grade affect my GPA?
Our Best Answer - Can I add a minor?
Adding or Declaring a Minor
A minor is a secondary field of study that you may want to pursue along with your degree to enhance your knowledge in another area. For example, as an Engineering major you may want to minor in Business.
- Minors are available only to undergraduate students.
- Students may not declare a major and minor in the same degree plan, with the exception of some interdisciplinary minors.
- Students are encouraged to declare a minor as early as possible in their academic career.
- Students must satisfy the minor requirements listed in the Cal Poly Pomona University Catalog at the time you declare the minor or at the time of graduation.
- Students may not continue enrollment to complete a minor after completion of their major program.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What are Bronco Bucks?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?