Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - Can I add a minor?
Adding or Declaring a Minor
A minor is a secondary field of study that you may want to pursue along with your degree to enhance your knowledge in another area. For example, as an Engineering major you may want to minor in Business.
- Minors are available only to undergraduate students.
- Students may not declare a major and minor in the same degree plan, with the exception of some interdisciplinary minors.
- Students are encouraged to declare a minor as early as possible in their academic career, but no later than the fifth week of the quarter in which they plan to graduate.
- Students must satisfy the minor requirements listed in the Cal Poly Pomona University Catalog at the time you declare the minor or at the time of graduation.
- Students may not continue enrollment to complete a minor after completion of their major program.
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What are Bronco Bucks?
- What is grade forgiveness?