Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do I still have other G.E. requirements even though I am G.E. Certified?
You are required to complete 12 units of upper division general education (GE) synthesis courses even after obtaining full GE certification from the community college you attended in California. For more information about the GE requirements, go to GE Requirements.
- What are your admission requirements?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- What is the status of my application?
- What do I need to bring to live on campus?
- How do I know which courses to take for my major?