Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What is an ECD?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - Will I receive college credits for passing an Advanced Placement exam when I was in high school?
You may receive college credits if you received a score of 3 or higher in an Advanced Placement exam, or a 4 or higher in an International Baccalaureate exam. The Cal Poly Pomona Catalog provides detailed information about AP and IB credits and test scores.
- How do I get credit for my AP/IB scores or college courses taken in high school?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- What is your grading policy?