Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is your grading policy?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - How do I get a parking permit?
Cal Poly Pomona offers a wide range of parking services to staff, students and visitors. You can purchase a daily parking permit at one of the parking permit pay stations located in several parking lots. Visit the Parking Permit Pay Stations webpage for more information.
Students who want to purchase a quarterly parking permit may purchase one online at https://csupomona.t2hosted.com/cmn/index.aspx. Your login credentials will be the same as your Cal Poly Pomona email login. Please use the login box at the upper right of the page to log in.
Please be sure your address is correct so your permit is delivered to you. Once you place your order, you should receive your permit in the mail in 5 to 7 business days. You can print a temporary permit that is valid for 10 days from the date of purchase. Be sure to print out the temporary permit and display it on your dash until your regular permit arrives. When you receive your quarterly parking permit, please hang it from your rear view mirror and be sure it is visible when parked on campus.
Visit the Parking & Transportation Services website for more information.
- How much does parking cost?
- Where do I park for orientation?
- Where can I park on campus?
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- How do I get an I-20?