Top 10 Questions
- What is the CLA Building?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How do I change my major?
Change of Major
If you are an undergraduate and are declaring a major for the first time or wish to change from one degree program or degree option, you need to complete and submit your Petition to Change Major Curriculum to the academic department of your desired major for approval. The online form can be accessed on the Registrar's Office website under Change of Major Form. If your department approves your request, you need to submit the approved petition to the Registrar's Office.
You should check with the academic department for the major you want to declare to see if there are any specific requirements you must meet. Some colleges require participation in a Change of Major Workshop before reviewing your request. See Change of Major for additional information.
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I change my name?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- How do I correct an error on my application?