Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- Can I repeat a class?
Our Best Answer - How do I change my name?
If you want to change your name on your academic records, you must make the request in person at the Registrar's Office. You will need to bring your photo ID and one additional form of identification that has the new name.
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I update my Emergency Contact Information?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What if I don't pass the Graduate Writing Test (GWT)?