Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - How do I change my name?
If you want to change your name on your academic records, you must make the request in person at the Registrar's Office. You will need to bring your photo ID and one additional form of identification that has the new name.
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I update my Emergency Contact Information?
- How do I change or reset my BroncoPassword?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What if I don't pass the Graduate Writing Test (GWT)?