Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for academic reinstatement?
If you are an undergraduate and wish to return to Cal Poly Pomona after being academically disqualified, contact the Registrar's Office for a consultation. For additional information, see Undergraduate Academic Standing.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How do I know if my admission application is complete?
- How do I file an academic appeal?
- What is the status of my application?
- Do you have an Honors Program?