Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - How can I get an enrollment verification?
You obtain an Enrollment Certification through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) which is accessible through your BroncoDirect account.
In BroncoDirect, click on Student Self Services > Additional Services > Obtain Enrollment Verification. Follow the NSC prompt.
If you have a specific form that needs to be completed to verify your enrollment, please take the form to Bronco Advising Center in Building 98, second floor.
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is verification and how long will it take?
- How do I register for classes?
- How can I claim my account?
- How do I get an email account?