Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - How do I update my Emergency Contact Information?
Emergency Contact Information Update
All students are required to update their Emergency Contact Information each year so that the campus knows who you want us to contact in case of an emergency.
You may update your Emergency Contact Information online through BroncoDirect in your Student Center. Look for the section labeled Personal Information and click on the Emergency Contact link.
You will be notified of when to review and approve or change your emergency contact information. You will receive an email notification to your CPP email address.
You must click the UPDATE button whether or not you have made any changes or a hold will be placed on your registration for classes.
While you will have the option to decline to submit this information, you are strongly encouraged to complete the information in case an emergency occurs.
- How do I get emergency funding?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What do I need in case of emergency?
- How do I change my name?