Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - How do I get my loan deferred?

Student Loan Deferment

To request a deferment of your student loan(s),  you must be enrolled in at least half-time.  For instructions and the form, go to  Enrollment Verification Form.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?