Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Does Cal Poly Pomona have a religious affiliation?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I apply for graduation?
Applying for Graduation
To apply for graduation, go to your Student Center in BroncoDirect and select "Other academic..." from the drop down menu. Click on "Apply for Graduation" and follow the prompts.
More information about the graduation application dates and process is available from the Graduation Application webpage, including dates and instructions for applying for graduation.
Watch the video below to learn about the graduation application.
- Where can I get information about graduation?
- How much does it cost to apply for graduation?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- What is your grading policy?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?