Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - How much does it cost to apply for graduation?
Graduation Application Fee
The fee to apply for graduation is $59. This fee is applied toward the specific term for which you apply to graduation. Should you fail to graduate in the term for you which you applied, you will need to pay another fee when you re-apply for graduation in a future term.
You can find more information about applying for graduation on the Registrar's Office website.
Learn how to apply for graduation by watching the how-to video below.
- How do I apply for graduation?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How many credits do I need to graduate?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- Where can I get information about graduation?