Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - How much does it cost to apply for graduation?
Graduation Application Fee
The fee to apply for graduation is $59. This fee is applied toward the specific term for which you apply to graduation. Should you fail to graduate in the term for you which you applied, you will need to pay another fee when you re-apply for graduation in a future term.
You can find more information about applying for graduation on the Registrar's Office website.
Learn how to apply for graduation by watching the how-to video below.
- How do I apply for graduation?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- Where can I get information about graduation?
- When will I get my GWT score?