Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
- Where can I print on campus?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
Our Best Answer - How do I sign up for priority registration?
Priority registration is available for certain approved groups, such as Four-Year Pledge, ASI, student-athletes, registered DRC students, student-veterans, and Renaissance Scholars, etc. The criteria for priority registration is that you are involved in service to the University that requires you to schedule your courses around your commitment to the University. If you are a member of one of these groups or if you believe that you meet this criteria, please contact your Program Coordinator.
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- I’m a Veteran, am I eligible for priority registration?
- Do I need to participate in Early Start?
- How do I sign up for text message alerts?