Top 10 Questions
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is an ECD?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - How do I sign up for priority registration?
Priority registration is available for certain approved groups, such as Four-Year Pledge, ASI, student-athletes, registered DRC students, student-veterans, and Renaissance Scholars, etc. The criteria for priority registration is that you are involved in service to the University that requires you to schedule your courses around your commitment to the University. If you are a member of one of these groups or if you believe that you meet this criteria, please contact your Program Coordinator.
- When can I register for summer courses?
- Do dependents get priority registration?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- I’m a Veteran, am I eligible for priority registration?