Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
Our Best Answer - How many units can I register for?
During priority registration and general registration, all students can enroll in up to 16 units. During add/drop period, all students can enroll in up to 20 units. Visit the Registration Timelines and Unit Limits page for details about this policy.
If you have questions about your unit load, contact your academic advisor.
- What do I do if I'm having registration problems?
- What is an academic credit?
- How do I register for classes?
- How do I apply as a freshman student?
- How many units do I need to enroll in to be considered full-time?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?