Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Our Best Answer - Can I be waived from a prerequisite?
The Chair of the department that offers the class you wish to take has the authority to waive the prerequisite of a class. If you need the prerequisite waived for the purpose of registering in the class, you will need a permission number from the department.
Learn how to use a permission number by watching the how-to video below.
- What are your admission requirements?
- Do I still have other G.E. requirements even though I am G.E. Certified?
- How do I file an academic appeal?
- Can I get a waiver so I don't have to stay overnight?
- As a Veteran, how can I be eligible for a waiver for non-resident fees?