Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - How many units do I need to graduate?
Required Units for Graduation
The number of units you need to graduate varies by academic major. Most academic programs require 120 semester units and some require more.
You may view the curriculum sheet for your major for the number of required units and a listing of the required courses. To find your curriculum sheet, visit the Advising website.
- How many units can I register for?
- What is your grading policy?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- What are your admission requirements?
- Where can I get information about graduation?