Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How do I drop a class?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - Why are there horses on campus?
Arabian Horses on Campus
Arabian horses have been a part of Cal Poly Pomona's legacy, even before we became Cal Poly Pomona. What is now the green wooded expanse of the University was originally the winter ranch home of W.K. Kellogg of breakfast cereal fame. Cal Poly Pomona has carefully preserved the many features of Kellogg's hilltop Arabian horse ranch, including his mansion, rose gardens, avocado groves, stables, and, of course, the awarding-winning Arabian horses, featured in horse shows on campus.
For more information about this legacy, read an article in OPUS magazine, the campus magazine in the 1980s. For more information about our Arabian horses, visit the W.K. Kellogg Arabian Horse Center website. For more information about the Sunday shows, visit the Horse Show Schedule.
- Why should I choose your school?
- Can I apply online?
- Is there a brewery on campus?
- Is there somewhere on campus I can refill my water bottle?
- Is there a pharmacy on campus?