Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Our Best Answer - What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
If you have a medical emergency that is life-threatening, you should call University Police at 909-869-3070 (if using a cell phone) or 911 (if using an on-campus phone) or go to a nearby hospital.
We also have two After Hours Hotlines for calls after 5:00 pm weekday and on weekends.
- After-Hours Nurse Advice Line at 855-272-1723
- CPP Counseling Services Hotline at 909-869-3220 (Then press 2)
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- What do I need in case of emergency?
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
- Do you have an escort service?
- Is personal counseling available?
Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.
Top 10 Questions
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is your school mascot?
- How will the calendar change my ability to get a summer job, internship, or research opportunity?
- How do I get into my residence hall or suite?