Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - What do I do if I have a medical emergency?

Medical Emergency

If you have a medical emergency that is life-threatening, you should call University Police at 909-869-3070 (if using a cell phone) or 911 (if using an on-campus phone) or go to a nearby hospital
We also have two After Hours Hotlines for calls after 5:00 pm weekday and on weekends.
  • After-Hours Nurse Advice Line at 855-272-1723
  • CPP Counseling Services Hotline at 909-869-3220 (Then press 2)

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?