Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - Is personal counseling available?

 Personal Counseling

Are you wondering if you can benefit from personal counseling? Try our online screenings to get started.
Personal or mental health counseling is available to you as an enrolled student at no charge through Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS). If you are looking for counseling about your future career directions, contact the Career Center. If you need individual counseling to decide your career path or major, contact your academic advisor or the Undeclared Student Program.
If you find that you would like to receive personal counseling, you may take advantage of the following services: individual counseling, group counseling, couples counseling, crisis intervention, and outreach services.  More info is available at Counseling Services website or call 909-869-3220.
If you are experiencing mental health concerns and would like to speak with a physician regarding the possibility of medication, you can make an appointment with one of the physicians at SHCS, who can evaluate your difficulties and help develop a treatment plan that works for you.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?