Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - Who can I contact in case of an emergency?
If you are ever in an emergency situation (Police, Fire, Medical) please dial 9-1-1 from a campus phone and 909-869-3070 from a mobile device. All emergency phones on campus will automatically connect with University Police.
- What do I need in case of emergency?
- How do I update my Emergency Contact Information?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What do I do if I have a medical emergency?
- Do you have a Lost and Found?