Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - If I cancel my housing contract, how do I get my initial payment back?
Housing Payment Refunds
You may request to cancel your Housing License Agreement by giving written notice to University Housing Services at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the occupancy period. It is advisable to call the office to verify that the written notification has been received. Following this cancellation process will assure that you receive any refunds due to you, including your initial payment and/or security deposit.
If your request to cancel is received with less than 30 days’ notice or after the beginning of the occupancy period, you will be asked to follow the procedures outlined in the Terms and Conditions of the Housing License Agreement.
For more information about costs associated with canceling your contract can be found in University Housing Services Cancellations webpage or contact University Housing at 909.869.3307.
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- How can I make a payment?
- How can I find out the deadlines for my housing payments?
- How do I know if my payment went through?
- How do I apply for housing?