Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - How can I find out the deadlines for my housing payments?
Housing Payment Deadlines
It is your responsibility to ensure that payments are made on or before the due dates listed on the University Housing Services Cost Tables. We do not send out bills, but will send out reminders via email that fees have been posted to BroncoDirect. You should check your Cal Poly Pomona email account regularly.
You can pay for any fees online through your BroncoDirect Student Center. If you would like to pay in-person, you can take your check/money order to Student Accounting and Cashiering Services in Bldg. 98 on the first floor. Be sure to write your Bronco ID Number on the check/money order indicating it should be used for your University Housing Services fees.
- How can I make a payment?
- How do I apply for housing?
- What types of student housing are available?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?