Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Do you have an orientation program for parents?
- Do you have any job openings for students?
- How do I access my email?
Our Best Answer - Will my Financial Aid pay for housing?
Applications of Financial Aid For University Housing Services
If you anticipate receiving or have applied for Financial Aid it can be applied to your University Housing Services fees, but you are responsible for paying the $450 initial payment due with your license agreement. Once your financial aid is disbursed, it will pay your tuition first and the remainder will be used toward housing. If you do not receive enough aid to cover the balance or if your financial aid has not been disbursed, you will be required to pay any residual balance that will be left on your account that financial aid will not cover by the scheduled due date.
More information regarding financial eligibility is available on the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships Website
- What costs can financial aid cover?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How can I make a payment?
- What types of student housing are available?
- How do I apply for housing?