Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - I have a disability, is there housing that will meet my needs?

Disability Housing Accommodations

If you have a disability, you may indicate the housing accommodations that you need when you complete the UHS Housing Application.

You should also contact our Disability Resource Center (DRC) for assistance with verifying your disability and assessing the services and housing options available to you. You can contact the DRC at 909.869.3333 or visit the Disability Resource Center website.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?