Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What types of financial aid are available for Veterans?
If you have not yet applied for financial aid, you should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application is for grant, loan, and work study programs offered through the federal and state governments. Information regarding applying for aid is available at FAFSA.
You may also apply for scholarships offered through various on-campus departments. Information about scholarships is available at Cal Poly Pomona Scholarships.
For information about veteran educational benefits including, but not limited to the G.I. Bill and Vocational Rehabilitation, BAH and subsistence allowance. Please contact your VA veteran's representative, or visit the VA's website for more information.
- Are there employment opportunities for students on and off campus?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- Are there computers available for Veterans?
- Is there a Veterans Resource Center at Cal Poly Pomona?
- Why is there a hold on my account?