Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the status of my application?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a RideShare Program?
Cal Poly Pomona offers a Rideshare Program for students, faculty and staff as part of our Go Green Initiative. In addition to helping the environment, participants enjoy many benefits, including preferred parking spaces, use of freeway car pool lanes, less gas weekly, and, in some cases, monetary rewards. For more information, go to our Rideshare website.
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- Do you offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- Where can I get advising?