Top 10 Questions
- What is your school mascot?
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Can I take a leave of absence?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Who is Billy Bronco?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How long do I have to complete a course with an incomplete grade?
If you receive an Incomplete (I) grade, you must complete the work for the incomplete course usually within a maximum period of one calendar year, beginning the end of the term in which the "I" was assigned.
You must receive approval from your instructor and sign an agreement that specifies the specific deadline and conditions that you must meet. Your instructor will assign a specific letter grade reflecting work completed. Failure to complete the assigned work will result in your “I” being changed to the specific letter grade assigned by your instructor or an "I" being converted to an "IC" grade. The grade of "IC" is has the effect of a failing grade on your grade point average and progress point computation.
Exceptions can be made in special cases, such as military service and serious health problems. An extension of an "I" grade in any one course by General Academic Petition shall be allowed only one time, for a maximum total extension of one year. For more information, go to Incomplete Grades.
- Can I repeat a class?
- What is an incomplete?
- How do I get a course description?
- How do I get my grades?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What is your grading policy?