Top 10 Questions
- Will I get a refund if I drop or withdraw from a class?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where can I print on campus?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I get an unofficial transcript?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- When will I see my enrollment appointment?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to choose a major?
Choosing a major
Entering undergraduate transfers, credential and graduate students must declare an academic major prior to their admission to Cal Poly Pomona. Entering freshmen may apply for admission to Cal Poly Pomona without declaring a major and will be required to choose a major at the end of their first academic year. For information, go to our Undeclared Program website.
- What is academic advising?
- Do you offer tutoring services?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do I have to declare a major to apply?