Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do I have to choose a major?
Choosing a major
Entering undergraduate transfers, credential and graduate students must declare an academic major prior to their admission to Cal Poly Pomona. Entering freshmen may apply for admission to Cal Poly Pomona without declaring a major and will be required to choose a major at the end of their first academic year. For information, go to our Undeclared Program website.
- What is academic advising?
- Do you offer tutoring services?
- How do I declare my major or minor?
- What are your admission requirements?
- What are the requirements / classes for my major?
- What majors or academic programs do you offer?
- Do I have to declare a major to apply?