Top 10 Questions
- What is EOP?
- How do I sign up for priority registration?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is the "Golden Four"?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
Our Best Answer - What does my health fee cover?
The health fee covers accessible and affordable health care, mental health services, community (public) health services, health care education, and wellness programs.
The Mandatory Student Health Fee provides students access and services to Student Health and Counseling Services (SHCS) throughout the academic term. Eligibility for service for any term starts with the first day of the term and lasts through the end of the break period immediately following the term. The health fee covers only those services provided on campus. Outside referrals are at the expense of each student, as well as any costs associated with lab work sent out, products purchased at the pharmacy, and cost of immunizations.
For more information, go to the Mandatory Health Fee website.
- Do I have to pay the Health Fee if I have insurance?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I buy international insurance?
- Do you offer health insurance?
- How much are library fines?