Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Do you have a Lost and Found?
Lost and Found
ASI’s Games Room Etc. is the official Lost and Found on campus and is located on the first floor of the Bronco Student Center (BSC, Bldg. 35-1110). Go to the Lost and Found website to inquire about a missing item or for more information.
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- How do I get emergency funding?
- Is there a library on campus?
- What is the status of my application?
- If I have already transferred to Cal Poly Pomona with semester credits, will I lose units in the conversion?