Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - Do I need a car if I live on campus?
CARS FOR RESIDENTIAL STUDENTS ON CAMPUS
There is reserved parking for residential students located in lots F-1, P, and Q. Residential students may also park in lots that are designated for student use.
Whether or not you bring a car onto campus is entirely up to you! Students living on campus have access to study space, dining, as well as social and educational programming all conveniently located on campus.
Information about the Campus Shuttle is available online. For those students bringing a car to campus, information regarding parking permits can be found on the Parking & Transportation Services website as well.
- How can I apply for a housing exemption?
- Are new students required to live in residence halls?
- What types of student housing are available?
- Can I apply online?
- Which students are eligible to park on campus?