Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I access my email?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
Our Best Answer - Is there a shuttle to and from the Metrolink Station?
The Metrolink Connect shuttle provides a direct connection from the Pomona North Metrolink station to Cal Poly Pomona. This service is free to students, iPoly students, and Cal Poly Pomona employees.
You must show your Cal Poly Pomona Bronco ID before you board. Shuttle stops are located on campus on University Drive at the Rose Garden and in front of Building 1 on Mansion Lane.
For more information, please go to the Cal Poly Pomona Rideshare website.
- Where can I get a bus pass?
- Do you offer shuttle services on campus?
- Is there public transit near by?
- Can I get driving directions to campus?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?