Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - Where can I find out about events on campus?
You can use the filter function to narrow down your search of events to, Campus Events, Campus Meetings, Intercollegiate Athletics, the Arts or Community Sponsored .
The Associated Students, Inc. (student government) also offer a calendar of student sponsored events which can be viewed at the Bronco Events and Activities Team (BEAT) calendar.
- Where is your school located?
- Can I apply online?
- What is a Transfer Credit Report (TCR)?
- What meal plans are available?
- Where is the bookstore?