Top 10 Questions
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- What is the status of my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I access my email?
- How do I drop a class?
- How do I submit my ACT or SAT score to your school?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
Our Best Answer - When is late registration?
Late registration period refers to the Add/Drop Period. Adding class(es) during this time will incur a $25 late registration fee. During the add/drop period, you may log on to BroncoDirect to register for classes.
- Your tuition fees must be paid in full in order for you to be eligible to register for the next term.
- If you participate in late registration, please log on to BroncoDirect and check your student account during the add/drop period to verify your charges.
- If you are receiving financial aid and it is not enough to cover your balance, you are still responsible for paying the difference. You are encouraged to pay your balance in full in order to be able to register for the next term.
- If you intend to withdraw, please contact the Registrar’s Office for the proper procedure. You should also contact the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships and/or Student Accounting and Cashiering Services so we may update your records.
- As a reminder, if you withdraw from your class(es) after the first day of the term, you will be responsible for prorated fees owed.
For more information regarding Late Registration, go to Student Accounting & Cashiering Services.
- How do I register for classes?
- When is the application deadline?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- How do I know if my admission application is complete?
- How do I get rid of a hold?