Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?
Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I access my email?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- Can I repeat a class?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I pay my fees?
- Pay online through BroncoDirect using an electronic check - no convenience fee charged.
- Pay online with a credit card (MasterCard/Discover/American Express/VISA) with a non-refundable 2.75% convenience fee.
- Pay by mail with checks or money orders.
- Drop off your payment in the Drop Box in front of the Cashier's Office with checks only, no cash.
- Sign up for an Installment Payment Plan.
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How much are library fines?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?
- Do I have to pay for my waitlisted classes?
- What is an ECD?