Top 10 Questions
- What is the status of my application?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- What is my Bronco ID number?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I access my email?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- What is BroncoDirect?
Our Best Answer - What is the CLA Building?
The CLA Building (Bldg. 98), commonly referred to as the "pointy building" is located next to Parking Structure I.
The building includes classrooms (C), labs (L) administrative offices (A), including the Registrar's Office, the Office of Admissions & Enrollment Planning, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Student Accounting and Cashiers Services, Orientation Services, Student Affairs, Academic Programs and the Bronco Advising Center.
For a map of all buildings, open spaces, and parking lots, go to Dynamic Maps.
- Can I get a campus map?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What is the Test Center?
- What is the Bronco Student Center (BSC)?
- Can I do research as an undergraduate student?