Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - What is the Pride Center?
The Pride Center provides education, advocacy, support and a safe place for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer, questioning (LGBTIQQ) and ally community at Cal Poly Pomona.
The Pride Center serves the campus community through promoting empowerment and social justice on topics of sexual orientation and gender identity.
For more information, go to the Pride Center website.
- Are there gender-neutral bathrooms on campus?
- What is a Cultural Center?
- When are the Cultural Graduation Ceremonies?
- What is the Test Center?
- What is the Bronco Advising Center?
- What is the Bronco Student Center (BSC)?
- Can I do research as an undergraduate student?
- What is the Poly Trolley?