Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- What is Poly Nights?
- Is there orientation for new students?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- How do I register for orientation?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- Is orientation mandatory?
- How long is orientation?
- Can I add guests to my orientation?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
Our Best Answer - I’m not sure if I have outstanding parking citations. How can I check?
Check for Outstanding Parking Citations
Parking & Transportation Services provides an online search feature where you can search for parking citations that were issued here on campus. Toview outstanding citations visit the Parking & Transportation website and click on “View Citations" and follow the search instructions.
- How do I appeal or pay a parking ticket?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where can I park on campus?
- What is CourseMatch?
- What if I have a parking permit but forgot to hang the permit in my car?
- What is the status of my application?