Top 10 Questions
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- Can I download Microsoft Office for free?
- How do I access my email?
- What is a Bronco Access Card?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I correct an error on my application?
- Can I repeat a class?
- Can I ride my bike on campus?
- What is your grading policy?
Our Best Answer - What is academic disqualification?
If your grade point average falls below a certain level, you will first be placed on academic probation. You will then be academically disqualified at the end of any quarter if you are a:
• Freshman (less than 45 quarter units of university work completed) or Sophomore (45 to 89 quarter units of university completed) and have 22.5 or more grade points below a 2.0 (C average);
• Junior (90 to 134 quarter units of university work completed) and have 13.5 or more grade points below a 2.0 (C average); or
• Senior (135 or more quarter units of university completed) and have 9 or more grade points below a 2.0 (C average).
If you will be academically disqualified on the basis of your grade point balance, you will not be allowed to attend for at least one quarter. You have the right to appeal your eligibility to enroll. For more information, go to the Academic Disqualification website.
- What is academic standing?
- What is academic probation?
- How is my GPA calculated?
- How do I apply for academic reinstatement?
- Can you send me information about your school?
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- What is Cal Poly Pomona's mission?
- Where do I send my transcripts?