Top 10 Questions
- What is your grading policy?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How much are tuition and fees?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- What is your school mascot?
- How do I pay my tuition?
- What is the 4-year CPP Pledge and California Promise program?
- What is an incomplete?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
Our Best Answer - How do I drop a class?
Dropping A Class
You may drop a class during the registration or Add/Drop Period, by following these steps:
- Log into BroncoDirect
- Click on the Student Center
- Click on the "Other academics..." drop down menu
- Click on Enrollment: Drop
- Place a checkmark in the box in the Select Column next to the course(s) you wish to drop
- Click Drop Selected Classes
- Confirm your selection
- Click Finish Dropping
- Review status results and related messages
Dropping a course after Add/Drop Period will result in a W on your transcript.
For step-by-step instructions, watch this how-to video:
- Will my class be dropped if I can't attend because of a religious holiday?
- When should I drop my class?
- How do I withdraw from the school?
- How do I swap a class?
- What if I have not been awarded financial aid before fees are due?