Skip To Content
Ask Billy Bronco!
Ask Billy Bronco!
To get started, type a question in the box below. For Example: How do I apply?

Our Best Answer - What do I do if I have a complaint about a professor?

Instructor Complaint

If you are having general issues with a faculty member, the first step is to meet with the instructor to try to address the concern. If that does not work, you should contact the department chair. If the issue is still not resolved, contact the dean of your college.

Depending on the nature of your complaint, there may be various actions you should take. For advice regarding the appropriate process to follow, you may contact the Department Chair, the College Dean or the University Ombuds, Dr. Lavada Austin. You can find Dr. Austin's contact information on the President's Office webpage.

Related Questions:

Didn't find your answer? Try searching our site or send us a message.

Are you satisfied with your answer?